Be the first to experience new Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform capabilities
Thursday, April 2, 2020 8:00 AM–9:30 AM Pacific Time
Register now for this Microsoft Virtual Launch Event with James Phillips, President of the Business Applications Group, as well as other Microsoft leaders.
In this free online event, you’ll learn how to put these new features, capabilities, and applications to work to help drive your business’s digital transformation, get answers to common customer questions, and see how they’ll help you:
- Optimise your operations to save time and costs.
- Uncover actionable insights for fast and informed decisions.
- Proactively engage your customers across all channels.
- Accelerate business transformation with leading AI capabilities.
- Solve business challenges by easily creating custom experiences on a secure and scaleable platform.
In the meantime, the Dynamics 365 release plan for the 2020 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2020 through September 2020 is available to read online.
The PDF file also includes information about Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents, Power Platform governance and administration, and Common Data Model and data integration.