I was contacted yesterday by Info-Tech offering access to various research, tools and templates which can help IT teams with their COVID-19 response plans through their new COVID-19 Resource Center. There is a wealth of resources there, but for example, these are some of the resources I’ve been looking at this morning:
- Template: Emergency Response Plan Checklist
- Template: Example Crisis Management Process Flowcharts
- Research: Develop a Balanced Flexible Work Program
- Template: Flexible Work Time Policy
- Note: What Does the Coronavirus Mean for Your Business Continuity Plan?
All the content is to be found at https://www.infotech.com/covid.
Info-Tech Research Group is an information technology research and advisory company, who produce a range of resources and tools for ICT teams on a subscription basis. I spoke to Info-Tech last night and was assured that any IT professionals that wanted access to the tools and templates listed on this page could be accessed on request without having a subscription.
Also, Info-Tech’s response centre is hosting their first webinar to help IT organizations handle the rapid changes of this pandemic. The webinar is on March 19th at 1PM EST. They will cover:
- Employee absenteeism ( and challenges with childcare)
- Travel Restrictions
- Downstream impacts
If you have any problems with accessing content at https://www.infotech.com/covid or if you would like to attend the webinar then please contact Sean Miller, Associate Commercial Director, Info-Tech Research Group at firstname.lastname@example.org.